TAC/Motor Vehicle Accident Claims

Knowing where to turn in the event of a vehicle or transport accident is a daunting experience. At Ryan Legal, we work with you to ensure that you understand your rights from the beginning.

Shane Ryan has 30 years’ experience handling many high profile accident compensation cases. Shane has compiled a team of expert lawyers and consultants, who will be able to assess your situation, provide legal advice and guide you through the process in cases resulting from:

  • car accidents
  • truck accidents
  • motorbike accidents
  • quad bike accidents
  • farm machinery accidents (such as tractors, forklifts, grape harvesters)
  • train accidents
  • tram accidents
  • bus accidents

If you have been involved in a motor vehicle accident, you may be eligible for compensation. Ryan Legal is highly experienced in dealing with the Victorian Transport Accident Commission (TAC). We can advise you on a range of entitlements such as:

  • “no fault” benefits (weekly payments for loss of wages, medical and like expenses, permanent impairment lump sums)
  • payment of medical expenses
  • permanent impairment lump sums

Ryan Legal can also assist you to make a common law claim for damages for economic loss and pain and suffering if the accident is due to someone else’s negligence. You can make such a claim if you have suffered a “serious injury”.

We are highly experienced in dealing with such claims in the courts.

If you or a family member has been injured in a transport accident, we will fight to ensure that you receive the best possible outcome.

At Ryan Legal, WE FIGHT FOR YOU.